Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Stickers in Hallowscene

purchased by me


Oh, Sally, I r disappoint. :-(  I was so excited when I saw the adorable pattern that I grabbed these up and paid full price.  Then when I put them on, I discovered they are not the Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, but stickers.  YUK!  I have a hate-hate relationship with stickers.  They are too thick, they either peel too easily and come off my hands at unexpected moments or stick too hard and take bits of my nail with them when I remove them, and no matter what I do, I can't get them to lie smoothly.


Why couldn't these have been polish strips?  *sob*  They're glow in the dark, too!

If you can make stickers work for you, Hallowscene is a limited edition pattern available at drugstores nationwide.  I got mine at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment