Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October Ipsy bag

purchased by me



My October bag, unlike my September bag, had two products that I will use, and sadly, three that just don't do it for me.

I've already reviewed On A Gilt Trip, and my only quibble with this full-size nail polish is that other folks got full sized Cirque Color polishes (a significant price difference).

The sample-size Ayres Patagonia Body Butter is very nice, moisturizing without being greasy and completely scent-free, which makes it a great option for work.

The epicé facial exfoliant is gentle, but the scent is all high-pitched florals and comes across as hairspray to my nose.

The ModelCo mascara is a complete wash, and I was blessed by genetics with long, full, dark lashes, so this went to a co-worker.

The noyah all-natural lipstick sample in Deeply in Mauve was a pretty color and a decent texture, but it smelled like a 1980s drugstore lipstick.  Ugh!  I could not get it off my face fast enough!

The bag itself seems as very cheap and disposable to me.

I'm giving it until the end of the year and if the bags don't improve, I'm canceling my subscription,

No comments:

Post a Comment