Friday, September 26, 2014

Sinful Colors Silk + Satin: Real Teal

purchased by me

Despite the name, Real Teal is more of a light emerald green than a teal.  It has a satin matte finish, tiny little blue micro-glitter, and a very well-behaved formula.  Real Teal was opaque in three quick-drying coats and looked lovely both with and without top coat.  I fell in love with this beauty and couldn't stop looking at my nails when I wore it!

Without top coat, indoors without flash:


Without top coat, indoors with flash:


With top coat, indoors without flash:


With top coat, indoors with flash:
 

The Silk + Satin collection is limited edition, but I am still seeing parts of it at local Rite-Aid and Walgreens, so if you are interested, check all the displays for stragglers!

No comments:

Post a Comment