Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My new jelly undies!

purchased by me

Not underwear made of jelly/plastic, but the polish I will forever wear underneath jelly polishes--OPI Push and Shove.

Push and Shove is a silver chrome which was part of the first Gwen Stefani/OPI collaboration, and it was sold with a mini bottle of Lay Down That Base, a base coat supposedly designed especially for chrome polishes.  Honestly, I didn't find that it was any different from a regular base coat, and it's definitely not a ridge-filling one.  Push and Shove was opaque in two coats, blindingly shiny, and showcased every flaw in my nails.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


And following are comparison pictures, with Push and Shove on my middle and pinkie fingers, femme couture Savvy in Chrome on my index finger and OPI My Signature is "DC" on my ring finger.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


 And finally, Push and Shove under one of my favorite jellies, Oceanic Forces by Emily de Molly.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


I just love how Push and Shove sets off the jelly polish!  Push and Shove is technically limited edition, but you can still find it on ebay, drugstore.com, HSN and Walgreens.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment