Wednesday, August 20, 2014

OPI Mustang collection: Pony Pack

purchased by me

Of the OPI + Ford collection, I adored The Sky's My Limit and had my socks bored right off me by Pony Pack.  Thirteen dollars for four basic colors, only two of which were done right?  Bleah.

50 years is a standard gold metallic, opaque in two coats and unforgiving of nail ridges.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Angel with a Leadfoot is a horrible white cream--I've shown three coats and it's still a streakfest.  C'mon, OPI, by now you should be able to do a streak-free white!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Girls Like Ponies is a flawless formula in a standard pink crème--only one coat!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Race Red is a standard red crème with a nice, two-coat formula.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


I'm mostly ticked with myself for buying this, but I'm not thrilled with OPI raising the price of the minis and disappointed with the plebeian choices of color and the fact that the white is a mess.  If you disagree with my opinion, you can find the Pony Pack at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment