Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nayll Custom Polish: Smoky's Collar

purchased by me

This is the polish I'm not proud of.  In fact, the more I look at these pictures, the more I want to hide them behind the jump.

My puppygirl's collar is purple and pink and white, so I added purple, pink and white circle glitters to Nayll's Lilac Purple Jelly.  I think I just used too many glitters, I've decided I don't like the way white glitter looks in a dark base and my application wasn't good, so the polish looks weird.

 If you're brave enough, take a peek...


One coat of Smoky's collar over one coat of Sally Hansen Purple Alloy,
indoors with flash:


In the sun:



I'm going to work a little harder on my application--I'm the one who made a mess of this one, it's not the company's fault!  Tomorrow's polish is a lot prettier, I promise.

The cost of polishes varies depending on what you add to them.  Mine averaged $9.40 each and shipping was $3.50.  I can't say enough good things about Nayll, especially their super-helpful FAQ and How-To sections.  Sara, the owner of Nayll has very generously offered my readers 20% off and with code BAUBLES and it's good until June 30th at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment