Monday, May 12, 2014

Color Club Modern Mosaic: Blue Beaded

purchased by me

Happy Monday!  *ducks*  Okay, if you're blue today, I have a pretty polish for you.  The Modern Mosaic collection from Color Club is described as six polishes made up of "tiny blue bead[s]".  Blue Beaded is blue and white matte micro-glitter in a clear base.  I've used two coats over a light blue base (Seche Casually Cool).  Blue Beaded dried just slightly gritty, but not enough to qualify as a textured polish.  Because the glitters are so tiny, I think it would take about 4 coats to completely cover the nail, and I didn't feel like trying it.

The clear base was thick enough to support the glitter, but not so thick that I had to dab on the polish.  Overall, I'd say both polishes I got from this collection reminded me of Floam polishes but with smaller glitter.

Indoors with flash:


I haven't seen the Modern Mosaic collection in brick and mortar stores, but it's available at Head 2 Toe Beauty and Transdesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment