Friday, February 7, 2014

$23.20 haul at Walgreens!

purchased by me

I stopped in at Walgreens on my way home from work last night, and even though I was exhausted (it's been a rough week), I'm glad I took the time to rummage through the clearance shelves and bins!  I found two sets of Revlon Perfumerie nail polish, originally $10, marked down to $2.50 and qualifying for this week's Revlon BOGO1/2 off sale.  Since those polishes are usually $6 and I got all four of them for $3.75, that's $21.25 in savings.  I found two Essie polishes for $4 each (regularly $8) and the Nabi 3D Rainbow polishes were 4/$10 (normally $6 each).


So my total haul was:

Revlon Parfumerie Bordeaux
Revlon Parfumerie China Flower
Revlon Parfumerie Pink Pineapple
Revlon Parfumerie Spun Sugar
Essie Full Steam Ahead
Essie  Rock The Boat
Nabi Dark Purple
Nabi Hot Pink
Nabi Purple
Nabi Tawny


No comments:

Post a Comment