Monday, September 9, 2013

Nicole by OPI I Lilac Gumdrops

purchased by me

I Lilac Gumdrops is a blue-toned purple textured polish.  It's a bit sheer and took three coats to be opaque, but it wore like iron--in five days, I only had a bit of tip wear!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


I Lilac Gumdrops is more blue-toned than Zoya Stevie, and Stevie was opaque in two coats rather than three.  I Lilac Gumdrops is on my ring and middle fingers, and Stevie is on my pinkie and index fingers.  They're not dupes, but if you already have Stevie, I wouldn't grab the Nicole unless you really want a bluer polish.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Gumdrops collection are now available at CVS stores, CVS.com, Ulta stores and website and drugstore.com at varying prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment