Friday, September 20, 2013

Coco Allure Cherry Sorbet

purchased by me

Cherry Sorbet is my first polish from Coco Allure, but given how nice it is, it won't be my last!  It's a red jelly sister to Cosmic Forces and Ocean Forces--red glitter and silver holo circles in a bright, pink-toned red jelly.  The formula was thin enough to flow easily even with all the glitter, but pigmented enough to be nearly opaque at two coats, and I didn't need to fish for glitter, just stood the bottle on its head for an hour before I used it.  Cherry Sorbet did stain, so next time I'll double up on the base coat.  I still think it's worth the hassle.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


Coco Allure's Etsy shop is closed right now, but you can buy some of her polishes at Llarowe (which is where I got Cherry Sorbet).

No comments:

Post a Comment