Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cult Nails In the Garden collection: Kiss My Rose Bush

purchased by me

Kiss My Rose Bush is part of Cult Nails' In the Garden Collection.  It's a gorgeous, blue-toned medium pink polish with a satin matte finish, or as Cult Nails calls it, a "Wax" finish.  The formula was easy to work with and opaque in two coats, but for some reason, this polish emphasized Every.Single.Ridge on my nails.  Next time, I'll use a ridge-filling basecoat!  All swatches are two coats without top coat.


Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


Kiss My Rose Bush and the rest of the In the Garden collection are available at Cult Nails, where they retail for $12.00 + shipping.

2 comments:

  1. I have that issue with matte polishes too, ridges amped to eleven. But I am eyeing that color though, looks like a great versatile pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is that, and very cool-toned, which is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete