Wednesday, May 15, 2013

L.A. Girl Fruity scented polish: Blissful Blackberry

purchased by me

Last summer, L.A. Girl came out with a line of scented polishes.  I passed on them when they were first available, but curiosity got the better of me this year and I grabbed Blissful Blackberry.  Sadly, it was a disappointment.  The color is pretty, but the duochrome visible in the bottle isn't visible on the nail, the formula was thin and prone to pooling, it took four coats to be almost opaque, and it smells like fruit-scented wax. *sigh*
In the sun:



Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Fruity collection seems to be back at my local drugstores, but it's also available on the L.A. Girl website and at Cherry Culture.  Prices range from $3-$5 US + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment