Friday, May 3, 2013

Jesse's Girl/JulieG Frosted Gumdrops Collection: Tangerine Dream

purchased by me

Last but very far from least in the Frosted Gumdrops collection is Tangerine Dream.  It's a vibrant true orange with a matte base and lots of glitter.  The formula was thick but well-behaved, it needed three coats to get rid of VNL and it dried in 20 minutes.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


I really like 4 of the 6 Frosted Gumdrops polishes, and I don't hate the other two, I was just disappointed.  I hope you enjoyed seeing the swatches, and if you want the polishes, they are available now at the Jesse's Girl website and at Rite Aid stores for $3.99 + tax, and the wonderful G over at Nouveau Cheap has created an interactive sightings map so you can find them near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment