Friday, April 26, 2013

Orly High on Hope

purchased by me

After I picked up Peaceful Opposition, I wasn't going to get any more of the Hope & Freedom Fest polishes.  Then I saw Vampy Varnish's swatches and knew I had to have High on Hope.  It's a beautiful navy polish with tons of pink shimmer, and when the light hits it just right, the blue has a green tinge to it.  It was perfect in two easy coats and didn't stain my nails.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


If you look at the top edge of my index finger in the flash-less pic, you can see the hint of green!

The Hope & Freedom Fest polishes are limited edition, but they're still available at Ulta, Sally Beauty and the major e-tailers.  Retail price is around $8 plus shipping and any applicable tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment