Friday, March 15, 2013

Incoco Luck O'the Irish

Incoco has so many gorgeous patterns right now, including this stunner for St. Patrick's Day--Luck O'the Irish.  It's a gold background with four-leaf clovers in light, medium and dark green.  All of the Incoco polish strips are easy to apply, and Luck O'the Irish is no exception.  Although Incoco says you don't need top coat, I usually slap on a coat anyway.  This one doesn't need it for shine, but I like feeling that my mani is that much more protected.  I usually get a good four days out of an Incoco mani, and it might be longer but for my polish ADD. ;)  All swatches are polish strips plus one coat of Nubar Diamont.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


Luck O'the Irish is available now from Incoco, along with the rest of their St. Patrick's Day collection.  This particular set of strips costs $8.99 + very reasonable shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment