Friday, March 29, 2013

FingerPaints Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Purchased by me

Itsy-Bitsy Spider is part of Finger Paints' spring 2013 collection, Wild about Spring.  It's a soft medium purple with duochrome aqua-to-purple micro-glitter.  I couldn't get the purple to show up, no matter what positions I contorted my hand into, but I promise that it's there!  The duochrome shift makes this a little different from other purple and aqua polishes like Orly Mysterious Curse and Color Club Port-folio.  It's lighter than both of those but darker than Jessica Born to Pansy, so it's unique in my collection if not in the whole world.  It was opaque in three coats and while removal wasn't difficult, the micro-glitter got everywhere.  Itsy-Bitsy Spider lasted three days before it started showing a bit of tip wear.  All swatches are three coats before top coat.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


FingerPaints polishes are exclusive to Sally Beauty Supply, and are available in stores and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment