Monday, January 21, 2013

Cirque Colors Cypress

Oh, be still my beating heart--Cypress is an exquisite copper holographic polish from the Objets d'Art collection by Cirque Colors.  The formula was smooth and easy-breezy to work with, the holo is strong and the color is copper, for which I have a big weakness (as you know, if you've been reading this blog for a while).  Like Lonesome George, Cypress wore a surprisingly long time for a holo--about four days with minor tipwear and some small chips.  I'm only sorry there was no sun in NE Ohio the whole time I wore this.  All swatches are three coats of Cypress over one coat of Zoya Get Even base coat and under one coat of Zoya Armor top coat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


If you share my weakness for copper and love rainbows on your nails, head over to Cirque Colors  where you can get Cypress for $15 + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment