Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloweekends 1.5: Witchy Stockings

My second Halloween manicure is a striped green & black that looks to me like witchy stockings!  I knew I wanted to do this with OPI Zom-Body To Love (green glow-in-the-dark from last year's Halloween collection) as the base, but when I tried it, the OPI was so sheer I despaired.  I tried Zoya Shawn as underwear, but the green was too dark.  Then it occurred to me that China Glaze Unpredictable was perfect, so I used one coat of that, then topped it with two coats of Zom-body To Love.  The stripes were done using black stamping polish and French manicure guides.  I'm pretty pleased with how in turned out, I love that a bit of the glimmer from the chrome shows through, and I love that the stripes show up when the polish glows in the dark.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


Polishes used:


No comments:

Post a Comment