Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DifferntDimension Week Day 4: Smashing Pumpkins


My third Halloween glow-in-the-dark glitterbomb from DifferentDimension is Smashing Pumpkins, a white jelly base with black micro-glitter and large orange, black and copper hexes.  All of DifferentDimension's glow polishes tend to need shaking, because the glow-in-the-dark glitter sinks like mad.  But if you shake it like it knows the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything, it distributes along with the other glitters and gives off a very nice glow.  I was worried that Smashing Pumpkins would need underwear, but I did three coats and was pleasantly surprised by the opacity.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


And yes, it glows a soft orange in the dark!  DifferentDimensions polishes are available on Etsy, or you can get your hands on a mini of this polish and five others by entering my giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I NEED TO ORDER THIS RIGHT NOW. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super nice! And you're right, the opacity is great, I love not having to layer glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqui, this is a lovely polish, isn't it?

    triceratops, I like layering glitters, but I also enjoy ones that are opaque on their own!

    ReplyDelete