Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DifferentDimension Week Day 3: Ectoplasm


My second Halloween glow-in-the-dark glitterbomb from Different Dimension is Ectoplasm, a clear jelly base with small green and black glitter and large green and black hexes.  All of DifferentDimension's glow polishes tend to need shaking, because the glow-in-the-dark glitter sinks like mad.  But if you shake it like it knows where the Batcave is, it distributes along with the other glitters and gives off a very nice glow.  I was worried that Ectoplasm would need underwear, so I did three coats over my ring finger and little finger nails and one coat over one coat of Zoya Veruschka over my middle and index finger nails. I had no need to place any of the glitter, and there is enough of the small green and black glitter that this polish is damn near opaque at three coats.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


DifferentDimensions polishes are available on Etsy, or you can get your hands on a mini of this polish and five others by entering my giveaway.

2 comments: