Thursday, October 11, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection: Immortal

China Glaze's 2012 Halloween Collection, Wicked, only had two polishes I really wanted, and Immortal is the first of the two.  Immortal is a grey crème with fine violet-blue shimmer, which was very shy in my photographs but showed up well in daylight on my nails.  Immortal was a little thick, but not so bad I needed thinner, and it was opaque in two coats.  All swatches are two coats with no topcoat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Wicked Collection is available now at Sally Beauty Supply (online and in-store) and at most e-tailers.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Believe it or not, I think this was my favorite from this years ChG Halloween collection =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's definitely the most unique!

    ReplyDelete