Monday, September 17, 2012

Zoya Heather

One of Zoya's core colors, Heather is a very soft lilac crème and a nice way to ease into the week.  I seem to gravitate to the pink-toned pale purples, in both nail polish and clothing.  Heather is in the same family as China Glaze Light as Air and Orly Lollipop, but it's lighter in color.  I used three coats for complete opacity.  Zoya says there's shimmer in Heather, but I didn't see any!

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


The ding on my middle finger is from forgetting I had to give my dogs their pills, not a fault of the polish!  Overall, Heather's formula was very nice, smooth and slightly thin but not so thin as to cause pooling.  Zoya polishes are available on their website and at some brick and mortar stores and salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment