Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ulta nail polish in My Two Cents

My Two Cents is one of Ulta's own brand of nail polish, and these can often be found on sale, both online and in their brick and mortar stores.  My Two Cents is a beautiful dark copper glitter suspended in a brown jelly.  Not grey, not black, brown, and it's opaque in two coats on its own!  

Indoors with flash (one coat on the left, two on the right):


Indoors without flash (one coat on the left, two on the right):


In the sun (one coat on the right, two on the left):


When I bought this, Ulta was having a buy-two-get-two-free sale, plus I had a coupon, so I wound up paying about $2.50 for this polish.  My devotion to copper nail polish is no secret, and this one is near the top of my list, thanks to price, color and coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment