Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sation Class Clown

I think that more than a few people have Cris at Let Them Have Polish to blame for Sation lemmings. ;)  As you saw in yesterday's haul post, I caved and got three lovely Sation glitter toppers!  The first of these is Class Clown, a barely-tinted lime green jelly with green a yellow microglitter and deep pink and blue hex glitter which flash silver.  I'm not ordinarily a yellow-toned green person, but look how adorable this is over white!  It's like a lime snocone!  All swatches are, from left to right, one, two and three coats alone, followed by one coat over black and one coat over white.

Indoors with flash:



Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


I'm pretty sure it would take a lot of coats to get this opaque, but it's so cute as a topcoat over white I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment