Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Orly Flash Glam FX: Cupcakes and Unicorns

I'm back, if anyone missed me!  The MS flareup is improving, thanks to an anti-seizure medicine called Keppra or Kepra.  However, my nails are still a mess, so I swatched my new Orly polishes on nail wheels.  I'm starting with the one all my perfume ninja friends wanted to see, Cupcakes and Unicorns.  I got this from the Orly website, and I did pay full price, but I absolutely think it's worth it!  It's a clear base with superfine pink shimmer and red-pink-holo bar glitter!  In the blurry no-flash picture, you can see the pink shimmer giving the black a rosy overlay.  All pics are, from left to right, one coat, two coats, three coats of the polish alone and one coat of the polish over a black creme.

In the sun:


Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:
                                     

I'm not sure when Orly will be releasing Cupcakes and Unicorns to retail stores, but if like me, you can't wait, you can buy it right now from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment