Monday, June 11, 2012

Revlon Just Tinted: Desire

Last summer, Revlon put out a collection of pretty, sheer polishes which would qualify as jellies if they didn't dry to a satin finish.  I got one of them a while back at Walgreen's (on clearance) for $3, which seemed like a good deal until I got two more at Big Lots yesterday for $2 for both!  The first of these is Desire, which is a very pretty fuchsia.  At three coats, which is what I used, you can still see some VNL, but I don't mind that.  I didn't use topcoat because I like mattes and satins, but you could certainly make these shiny with topcoat!


Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


I really wanted these last summer, but with all the great Color Club, Orly, China Glaze and Zoya polishes available, I hate to pay full prices for Revlon.  So I was just thrilled to find these at Big Lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment