Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orly Buried Alive

Like Mysterious Curse, Buried Alive is from the Dark Shadows collection.  Like Mysterious Curse, it's a shimmer--this time a warm, red-brown base with brown, gold and bronze shimmer that is absolutely perfect.  Buried Alive reminds me of walnut wood, so perhaps it's for a coffin?  *ahem*  I like this polish, although I know brown polishes are not everyone's thing.  It flowed on easily, stayed where I put it, was thick enough to apply nicely but not so thick it caused bumps, and I used two regular coats for the swatches.  It did stain my nails a nasty shade of yellow, so I'd recommend doubling up on basecoat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


The Dark Shadows is now available at Head2Toe Beauty and on Sally Beauty's website.  I'm not sure about brick and mortar stores yet.   The cost should be about $6-7 per bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment