Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Whimsical is supposedly a near-dupe of Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air, which is out of my price range. Fortunately, Whimsical is not and I love it for itself! It's a milky base which pretty much shows clear on the nail with pink and blue hex glitters.

I did my pinkie nail in three layers of Whimsical and layered it over two coats of Orly Snocone (ring), Orly Au Champagne (middle) and China Glaze Something Sweet (index).

In the sun:



Indoors with flash:



By itself and over white you can see a tiny hint of blue to the base, but it didn't change the color of the blue or the pink. I think this polish does add a lovely touch of whimsy to a manicure, and I plan to wear it as a full mani as soon as I decide which color I like best underneath it!

No comments:

Post a Comment