Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Red Week Day Two: Glitter Gal Red 3D Holo

I got this beauty from Llarowe, and first of all, I'd like to say that the customer service, shipping, turnaround time and shipping cost are all amazing from this etailer, as is the depth and breadth of her inventory! The polish itself is pricy but worth it--a true red linear holo. It's a thin but buildable blue-based red. Formula-wise, it tried to pool at my cuticles a time or two, and took three coats to get to bottle color, but it's completely gorgeous. I only wish I'd had some sunlight for pictures! Oh, and topcoat did not dim the holo at all. I had pretty bad tipwear after three days, but I have polish ADD anyway. *grin*

Glowing in the sun:




Inside with flash:

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, probably one of the best red holos I've seen! I haven't ordered from llarowe yet, but I'm planning a huge haul after Christmas.

    By the way - since you are in the area, we are doing a nail bloggers meetup at the beginning of January, would love for you to join! Let me know if you're interested =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love to join you. :D You can e-mail me at lynn1551[at]yahoo[dot]com!

    And yes, you should totally use any Christmas money you might get at Llarowe.

    ReplyDelete