Friday, December 16, 2011

Green Week Day Five: Color Club Kiss Me Mistletoe


This is a gorgeous polish! It's a smooth pale green foil, reaches bottle color in two easy coats, doesn't stain and smells like pine trees! I've spent the whole day in thoughtful poses, with my chin propped on one hand or the other, just so I could sniff my nails and not look weird. :)

Here it is on its gorgeous lonesome, and please note that the lumpiness is not the fault of the polish, it's because I was on the phone with my mom while I was doing my nails, and my dog hates not to have my attention, so she was trying to jump into my lap!

Inside, with flash:



Inside without flash:



Layered with Zoya Twila:

Inside, with flash:



Inside without flash:



I adore this blue & green combo! And if Kiss Me Mistletoe hasn't disappeared from your local Sally Beauty, grab a bottle quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment