Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inque Nail Decals: Romance

There are a lot of things I like about Inque decals. They seem to protect my nails more than polish, there are a ton of pretty patterns to choose from, they're easy to remove and they ship very quickly. The price isn't bad, especially since right now they're buy two get one free, which works out to $10 for 16 decals, which is the same as the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips. You pay shipping on the Inque, you pay taxes on the SH--potayto, potahto. The only thing I don't like about the Inque nails is the heat involved in the application process. I always feel as if I've burned my fingers long before they've softened enough to fit properly!

Here are some shots of Inque decals in Romance, which is a pretty pattern of red, heart-shaped rhinestones on a white satin background. The only thing I didn't like was that the shadows on the ripples in the fabric just showed up as grey smudges on my nails.





2 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I'm not too sure about the heat in the application process though. How long do they last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless your hands are in water all day, they last about a week on me, and that's only because they do grow out.

    ReplyDelete