Monday, November 7, 2011

China Glaze Endurance: review & swatches

Endurance is from the 2010 Breast Cancer Awareness collection by China Glaze, but you can still find it at relatively inexpensive prices. It's a lovely deep rosy pink with matching glassfleck glitter. Despite being a year old, the polish was still runny, and did pool in my cuticles quite a bit. It also tends to the sheer--my pictures are with three coats and I could have used four. Still, the color and finish are totally worth it for me!

First, a bottle shot, because I grabbed the wrong bottle when I took my swatch pics:



Indoors, with flash:



Indoors, no flash:



In sunlight, sparkling its little heart out:

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty on you! I hate that it requires so many coats though :o/
    What is the polish color that you are holding?? It looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might layer it over a neon pink next time. I was holding China Glaze Sugar Plum, and it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete