Friday, October 7, 2011

Still angry with Lush

A very nice customer service person fixed my order, but the fact remains that the $52 credit she issued will take 3-5 business days to hit my account, where of course the debit came out immediately. I had to borrow $50 from my mom (who already thinks I waste money on Lush) to make a payment so I don't go over my limit, then I'll have to give the money back after the Lush credit hits.

I've said this before, but this time I am really done with Lush. I found out that I'm not the only person whose card was charged and a gift card ignored, and between that and the fact that Lush wants to keep on having these high-traffic chat parties and sales but won't beef up their servers, I can't continue to throw my money at them. It's going to be all about Lilypad and Skindecent from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment