Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips: Ghoulie Girl

My application of these was nowhere near perfect, and my nails are still nubbins, but I got two unsolicited compliments on these, one from my mother and one from the cashier at the grocery store this morning. Btw, I am ticked that said grocery store must have put the Christmas versions of these out days ago, because the whole display was empty! Sheesh.

Oh, and removal was harder than I would have thought, based on the thinness of the strips. I had to do a full-on foil method removal, and the bits of polish got everywhere the way a fine glitter does!

Anyway, pictures:

Indoors:



Outdoors:



And one more outdoor picture, because it shows off the adorable little batty I got on clearance last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment