Friday, October 14, 2011

Mint chocolate chip fudge sundae!

On Tuesday, I had to wear beige nail polish because I had a job interview. A day with e.l.f. Desert Haze on my fingers had me dying for something colorful and creative, so I put on two coats of OPI Zom-Body To Love, which went from a vivid springy-yellow green to a soft army green over the beige:



Then, because green wasn't wild enough to make up for a day of beige, I added a coat of Nubar Black Polka Dot:



And all day, I kept looking at my nails and thinking they looked like mint chocolate chip ice cream. So of course they needed some fudge topping, aka China Glaze Unplugged:



So now I have mint chocolate chip fudge sundae nails and I adore them! And I still startle myself when I see my nails glowing after I turn out the bedroom light. :D

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?!?! This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! How fun!
    I hope everything went well on your job interview!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yup, the glowing nails make me look twice EVERY time! I didn't get the job, but at least I don't have to wear beige nail polish again for a while. :p

    ReplyDelete