Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A week without polish

Apparently, this was my weekend to beat up my paws. In addition to the break in my left ring finger nail, I managed to cut my right index finger opening the dishwasher detergent (who does that?) and woke up Sunday morning with a bruise the size of a quarter on the palm of my right hand. Plus, I still have freaking flakies from Buddha-ful everywhere, despite repeated attempts to remove them. So I'm taking a week off from polish, and concentrating on just being gentle with my hands and with paying attention to some of my other beauty obsessions. With any luck, my followers will stick around. ;)

2 comments:

  1. See you in a week! :)
    Enjoy your time off. I also totally missed scheduling posts for today and tomorrow.
    I'm back on my WNW OTP hunt tomorrow, I'll let you know what I find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikers, be good to you, go find some protective gloves or something! Don't worry, the internet will still be here when you get back :D

    ReplyDelete