Thursday, September 22, 2011

CND Just Red review and swatches

After last night's Battle of the Glitter, I said I was going to go with a simple crème. However, I certainly wasn't interested in going with a neutral!

CND Just Red is half of their Valentine's Day 2011 duo, Red Hot. The other half, Red Sparkle, is a clear base with red glitter, which I am not wearing today. I might swatch it at a later date. For today, I just put on three coats of Just Red, which is thin but quite pigmented and insanely shiny. These pictures are before cleanup and before top coat as well:

Without flash:



With flash:



I don't recall there being a big fuss over this duo last February, and it's certainly not trail-breaking or fashion-forward, but it's a beautiful red, and I'm glad to have it in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment