Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Salvation

Today in NE Ohio, the heat index was 110ºF/41ºC. I started my morning with a shower, using Lush Washday Greens (spearmint) as both shower and body wash, followed up with Skindecent conditioner and scrub in Moroccan Mint (spearmint and black tea). Then I spritzed on some of Lilypad Bathwork's Glace in Menthe Nymphe (peppermint and lavender) and added a dusting of Skindecent body powder in Spearmint/Peppermint EO (spearmint and peppermint essential oils). Finally, I dabbed on a bit of BPAL's Lick It One More Time and headed off to work.

The air-conditioning at work wasn't working. :(

After a hideously sweaty drive home, in which the air in my car tried and failed to compete with the oven-like temperature, I opted for a quick cold shower with some Twisted Peppermint 3 in 1. Tonight, I'll have a cool bath with a Lush Ice Hotel bubble bar, and then dab on some Lick It Again.

And tomorrow, I get to do it all over again. I hate summer, but thank dawg for all the lovely bath & body companies that make minty heavenly products!

No comments:

Post a Comment