Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mad Scientist Sunday

Today, I accidentally made my first salt scrub.

I was trying to make a scrubby soap, but it wouldn't solidify (booo!). So I threw it in a bowl, added some more soap and some more salt, and used the hand mixer on it. It's mildly scrubby, mildy foamy, and very softening. Sadly, if you don't rinse thoroughly, it's a little sticky, but I can see getting addicted to playing with scrub formulas.

When I posted this on the Lush message board, I got lots of great comments from Lushies.

From MaryMargrt:

Yay Jammies...founder of Cockamamie Soaps and Salty Scrub Spurts?


From kogijiki:

[Mr. Kogi] has already come (lol) up (even more lol) with several ad slogans for you!!!!


MaryMargrt:

Come on Kogi (not literally)...free love...share the slogans Spew forth the essence that is Willies Salty Spurt.


From Rogue:

Jammies! I have some friends that would love the new Spunky Soaps! Let me know when you have them available!


I love my minivan Lushies!

No comments:

Post a Comment